TARGET: TO DEPLOY THE CASS CAPABILITY OF THE NON-PROFIT ONE WORLD INFORMATION SYSTEM (OWIS), ENABLING APPROPRIATELY-SECURE AND SITUATIONALLY-RELEVANT UNIFIED DIGITAL KNOWLEDGE FOR GLOBALLY-COMMON USE.
- Revolutionize human interactions, database applications, online services, communication, and the operations and management of all organizations, communities, groups, and individuals.
- Enable knowledge-workers to securely and profitably organize, share, and unify their distinct knowledge and viewpoints into a common globally-networked knowledge pool.
RATIONALE: A unified knowledge capability, beyond that of current global “Semantic Web” efforts, will support knowledge-sharing and provide new and current operations with analysis, planning, decision-making, and performance management with situationally-relevant historical and current knowledge from public networks and any available privately-accessible networks.
FINANCIAL: The key financial objectives are to:
- OWIS completes a web-capable operational prototype CASS software product in three months for $100,000, using our solution architecture, system design, and open-source technology.
- Subsequently, OWIS completes a web-capable and secure pilot CASS software product for a reference client organization in three months for $150,000, using open-source technology.
- Subsequently, OWIS completes a web-capable and secure commercial CASS software product in three months for $200,000 using mostly open-source technology.
- OWIS establishes CASS capability branding and a CASS service capability sufficient for 10,000 online users over six months, in parallel with the software pilot and final software development, for $250,000.
- OWIS achieves sales of 5,000 CASS full-user accounts in three months, at $25.00 per account.
- OWIS achieves sales of 5,000 CASS full-user accounts per month thereafter, with an increase in service capacity sufficient to have capacity for 5,000 accounts for rapid growth needs.
- OWIS provides those individuals who cannot afford the full-user account fees with free basic accounts after 20,000 paid user accounts are sold, using donated funds and other non-profit revenues to cover the free account costs.
STATUS: CASS capability analysis and design over the past several years, and recent advances in semantic technology and market awareness of knowledge-management, position this CASS opportunity to be appealing for early innovators and those seeking dramatic, yet managed, change.
ACTION: Willing individuals provide OWIS with annual donations of $10, informal groups and communities with $100, small organizations with $250, medium-sized organizations with $1000, and large organizations with $5000, or anyone provide one or more grants to fund the sequence of CASS capability development and deployment described above, whole or in-part. Make Donations at http://www.one-world-is.org/paypal/paypal-contribute1.htm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss Grant offers. Verifiably pass this proposal to 10 other people to win a no-cost CASS full-user account when CASS is operational.
Roy Roebuck, +1 (703) 598-2351, email@example.com, 06/16/2009.